People still see this blog


Much to my surprise. Even though it has lain untouched for just over a year. People still check it out. I really should work better at keeping it up. I should run it in tandem with my Facebook page. 

The immediacy of working on Facebook is nice, but I think it doesn't work so well for detailed reporting. I can't write an article and intersperse it with pictures like this one.


This layout is my entry in the Micro Model Railroad Cartel one square foot challenge. The competition was to build a small halt type railway station in one square foot. As the title says. 
I built it in a couple of months and ran it at the recent Granite City Train show. Where people seemed quite interested in it.

Should I try to work the Facebook page and the blog in tandem like this? Progress reports as they happen on Facebook, and detailed reports on the blog. Let me know what you think. So I know what to do. 


Comments

  1. As you say, FB does not facilitate the interspersion of text and images and this is where a blog comes into its own. I tend to blog first, link to FB second. There's also the benefit of easier editing on a blog, and related topics can be grouped together instead of spread over several pages with other stuff between them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment