Sobering thoughts. Minneapolis Fork Part 9

Things look black, like Fome-Cor Pro board

It’s no secret. Having to rip up the shell for the warehouse building really kicked me in the teeth. To be honest, I can’t be arsed to do anything with the layout. Yes, I managed to save the cladding for the walls, but there was still a lot of effort involved in working everything out, and trying, (unsuccessfully) to straighten it out.

Yes, I know that there will always be setbacks with projects, just like there are also big leaps forwards when things go well. (and it’s certainly not the worst set back I’ve ever had). Some setbacks hit you harder than others. This one was a hard hitting one. Perhaps because I have some attachment to the prototype. Things feel black. Black like the sheets of Fome-Cor Pro I have lined up to make the extension to my 16mm scale layout.

So, I’m going to take an extended break from this project. Clear my mind. 



Comments

  1. Fully understood. That is a tough blow, yet I know you'll come back and inspire me again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment