The Micro Model Railroad Cartel

There's a saying that goes something like "You can never have too much of a good thing". This is very true thanks to the internet. Particularly when it comes to blogs. There's lots of good stuff out there about everything. Something pretty much pops up everyday and today is no different. For today sees the beginning of a new blog out there about Micro Model Railroads. It's called The Micro Model Railroad Cartel and I have been asked to add my name to it as a contributor.
Why should you go over there and sign up to read the musings of 4 guys pontificating about a niche in model railroad design?
Well the way I look at it is this. It doesn't matter how many forums I'm a member of, (too many I can tell you) I can always find something different and interesting on them. The websites I know and take for granted you might not know even about. The railroading books that I read are not the same as the books you read.
Perhaps the 4 amigos in the Cartel will between us, manage to impart some new interesting inspirational information to you. If we do then that's fine it will be worth while.
Give us a while to find our feet and we'll see what happens. I can't promise that you won't read the same stuff here as over there but I'll do my best to hide that.

Comments