Christmas Wishes

In keeping with the festive season I thought I'd take this chance to thank all you, both followers and those who just drop in, for taking an interest in the blog and so, courtesy of Google translate. I pass on my Holiday wishes to all of your in your native tongues*
Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année
Frohe Weinhnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr
Glædelig jul og et Godt Nytår
God Jul och ett Gott Nytt År
Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar
С Рождеством и Новым Годом
Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 


Of course if anyone feels that I have neglected their mother tongue like Flemish or Walloon (which aren't on Google translate) let me know .


*That is, according to the stats of the blog my viewers are in France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands,Russia, England, Wales, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

12/22 first edit to add Dutch...

Comments

  1. Ahh,

    I didn't see my tongue.... fortunatly. No mirror nearby. Only my wife knows how it tastes, but it sounds definitaly Dutch.

    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert: Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar and many, many thanks for taking an interest in the blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment