W-hhhh-y? (1)

Why?
It's the nagging question that we all experience at some time or other...
"Why are you cutting the grass Daddy"
"Because it's long"
"Why Daddy?"
"Because it grows"
"Why does it grow Daddy"
"Because it rains"
"Why does it rain Daddy"
You all know how this sort of thing goes.
Well at train shows I am subject to the same sort of thing.
Every time the same questions are asked so I thought periodically I'd answer some of the questions that are asked of me. That's not to say I don't appreciate the questions being asked at shows or that I think that answering them here will stop them being asked.
But in answering them here at my leisure you might get an idea as to what makes me tick as a designer/builder/operator of small model railway layouts.
Of course if you want to ask me a question in the comments field of the blog I'll answer that too...

Oh by the way, thanks to the folks signing up as followers overnight just like that. I was very surprised.

Comments

  1. Great idea for a blog. I find myself gravitating toward building smaller layouts instead of the "basement empires" that seem to be the goal of many American modelers. I look forward to your future posts on the subject!!

    Thanks,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the idea Tom. If I can help you "get inside my mind" to come up with ideas for your own layout that would be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ian! I would like to see a post on how you "stage" locos and cars on a small layout.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right you are Tom;
    I'll put that down on the list of things to cover

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment